Get Fit with 6: February challenge
WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) - Exercises using a stability ball focusing on your abs, glutes, inner thighs and hamstrings. There are different sizes of stability balls, and you can pick the one that best fits your height. I used a larger ball while Amy used a medium size ball. The first two exercises are repetitions. The third exercise will be for time. Both will increase everyday throughout the month.
Ball between feet leg curls
- Lay on your stomach on the floor
- Prop yourself up on your elbows
- Put the stability ball between your feet
- Bring the ball to your glutes then back to the ground and repeat
Plank roll outs
- Kneel behind the stability ball with your hands together and on top of the ball
- Roll yourself all the way out to the ball where your elbows touch
- Your legs are going toward the ground
- Pull back up and repeat
- Put your hands on top of the ball
- Bring one foot back behind you, then the other foot back behind you in a straight plank
- Make sure you aren’t laying on the ball, your chest should be off the ball
Copyright 2023 WECT. All rights reserved.